Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Spring Training.

I had someone recently tell me that he follows the Tigers better because of my facebook posts. He told me i should write a blog, i told him about my Twitter, he follows me now. I've had many people tell me they keep up with the Tigers because of my facebook, i laugh when i hear that. It's about to get all sorts of basebally on my FB.




Maybe i will use this as a Tiger blog of sorts. We shall see.


The Tigers are starting Spring Training. This is good, it means that spring and summer are soon here. We have a pretty good shot at the World Series this year, i don't want to jinx anything, so I will say no more.

I will leave you with these lovely images from the MLB's facebook page.


Happy Birthday to this guy. My favorite Tiger. Justin Verlander.

No comments:

Post a Comment